Thursday 21 March 2013

Blender Addiction

My new blender is seriously one of the best gifts I received this year. Not just because it allows me to create lots of yum, but also because it has totally increased my fruit intake! And now that I've discovered the magic of green smoothies, I can sneak some veggies in too.

I basically make a smoothie every single day so it probably wouldn't be too interesting for me to post one here everyday (since usually they consist of very similar ingredients), but last week I bought a fresh pineapple for the first time in my life (I guess I had let my mum's fears of 'peeling' them transfer to myself) and I made such a delicious smoothie that I had to share.

I used about half a pineapple, 1 banana, and 1/2 can of coconut milk. It just tasted so tropical and definitely ignited my beach cravings once again, give it a try!


Mr.Blender is so pretty with his pineapple hat, yes he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment