Monday 11 February 2013

Sunday and Acid Bunny

Say hello to my two newest creations!

Sunday (named after the day of her creation) was originally made just to learn how to sew a ball. Then I decided to add on some ears, a little bunny tail, and some button eyes and nose.







And here's ACID BUNNY. Last year for my birthday Albert cut out a little pink bunny onto my birthday card. After that we started working on a little animation with the bunny and developed a little back-story for him. Basically he's a good loving bunny, who comes from a tough background. His mother, a severe drug addict, took a lot of acid while pregnant and as a consequence our sweet little bunny now and then gets some acid flashbacks and goes completely crazy.

And now I've brought our little Acid Bunny to life! :)








The body is based on an online tutorial I found for a teddy bear. 
For the ears I added in some wire to hold them up, which also makes them bendable. The mouth is just done with some string, and the eyes are two black buttons that I drew on to with a silver marker.


No comments:

Post a Comment